Thursday, September 25, 2008

What/Who inspires me.

I am inspired by graphic designer blogs. I like to see what is going on in their minds, what is going on in their part of the world, and what interests them. Blogs are a major source of connecting to new artists or new techniques that ive never done/seen.

grain edit
swiss miss
spoon graphics

just to name a few...







I am inspired by artwork that I am not comfortable creating. I like simplicity and mixing hand drawn art or texture mixing it with vector like art.

matte stephens
jason munn

I am fascinated by silk screening. I would love to learn how to create imagery layer by layer, this may help me create the style of work I want to start doing.

I also like looking at interior design magazines and modern furniture. Those kind of structures get me thinking beyond the normal way of doing things.

Chiasso
design milk

Vintage posters are amazing to me, the way it was produced, the layout, the stupid propaganda. I love it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, ditto on the vintage posters... I forgot to put those for mine on my blog. BTW, you should put a pic of your print up when you get it if you got it =)